7. 12. 2004 - Christmas atmosphere to board CSA airplanes
Prague, 7 December 2004
Czech Airlines has prepared a range of new products for its customers, helping to highlight the approaching Christmas season. In addition, from 1 to 23 December 2004, Czech Airlines is offering special Christmas fares on flights to a range of key European and international destinations as part of the “A Christmas Present from CSA” event. Passengers can thus visit, for example, Amsterdam, Birmingham, Zurich, Dublin, London, Madrid, Hamburg or Rome for a mere CZK 990 (return ticket, airport taxes excluded).
Apart from these special ticket prices, CSA passengers can expect special courtesies in the pre-Christmas and Christmas season:
- From 5 December, passengers can listen to Christmas carols on board CSA airplanes.
- Already since November, passengers can find a special Prague shopping guide in CSA airplanes, with recommendations for the best Christmas shopping places and places to relax in the capital of the Czech Republic.
- From 20 December 2004, the interiors of CSA airplanes will be decorated for Christmas – the standard headrest covers on the seats will be replaced with Christmas ones; cutlery sets will also include Christmas serviettes.
- During the Christmas holiday period, from 24 to 26 December, the cabin crew will be offering travellers chocolate Christmas figures and sweets; there will be chocolate coins on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, given as a symbol of luck.
- Passengers travelling with CSA at the turn of the old and new years will be able to make a Champagne toast –in both Business and Economy class.
Apart from the aircraft, the Prague airport terminal will also be adorned with Christmas decorations, including the Czech Airlines Crystal Lounge. There will also be a special Christmas atmosphere with carols, floral decorations and an extended offer of refreshments available.