Conditions of Carriage
Please carefully familiarize yourself with the conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage on flights operated by Czech Airlines.
Conditions of carriage and related rules are available in the following document.
- Notice of Liability Limitations [PDF - Adobe Acrobat 525 kB]
- Airline Customer Service Plan [PDF - Adobe Acrobat 460 kB]
- Higher declared value of checked baggage [PDF - Adobe Acrobat 460 kB]
- Contingency Plan for Lengthy Tarmac Delays
- Baggage and Service Fees
- Partner Airlines [PDF - Adobe Acrobat 49 kB]
- Compensation and assistance to customers [PDF - Adobe Acrobat 187 kB]
Consumer Dispute Resolution
If you have previously contacted Czech Airlines and you are not satisfied with the assessment of your complaint, you have the right to seek an out-of-court settlement through the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. Further information on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes is available at the following link.
Furthermore you may use the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform to submit your complaint if you wish. This can be done by completing the electronic form at the following link
Air Passenger Duty (APD) tax
The APD tax is not levied from passengers under 12 years of age on departures from airports in the UK. As of 1 March 2016, the APD tax will neither be levied from passengers between 12 and 15 years of age. In the meantime, until the correct tax is displayed on our website, please refer to our Call Centre if you wish to purchase tickets for passengers between 12 and 15 years of age.