CUSS – Self-Serve Kiosks
Identification for your flight is possible with:
- A payment card or a card with a magnetic strip
- Passport with a machine-readable record
- Selected types of personal ID cards
- With the 2D bar code
- By manually entering your electronic ticket number
- By manually entering your OK Plus frequent flyer programme card number
Then you proceed according to the dialogue offered by the kiosk, until the printing of your boarding pass or your travel itinerary.
Currently, kiosks are available at the following airports:
- Prague Ruzyně (PRG)
Mobile check-in will allow you an easy and convenient check-in directly via your mobile phone, wherever you are ...
If you are an advocate of the traditional way of check-in, use check-in at the counter, where our staff will be happy to help...