Czech Airlines Enhances its Product on the Prague – Brussels Route
Czech Airlines is to introduce several improvements to its Prague – Brussels service, significantly enhancing the product offered on this route.
- Earlier departures of the morning flight OK 630/631 from Brussels to Prague
The morning connection between Brussels and Prague will be handled pursuant to a new timetable, effective 31 March 2014: OK 631 Brussels (9:10) – Prague (10:35), OK 630 Prague (6:55) – Brussels (8:25).
- Shorter transfer times at Václav Havel Airport Prague
Effective Summer 2014 schedule, the required minimum transfer time between OK flights arriving from Brussels and the company’s connections to destinations in Russia and CIS will be just 35 minutes.
- Sky Priority Check-in for Economy Flex passengers
Effective 1 February 2014, passengers holding Czech Airlines’ M and Y reservation class tickets (Economy Flex) may use the Sky Priority check-in, at both Prague and Brussels Airports.
- Complimentary use of airport lounges for Economy Flex passengers
Effective 1 February 2014, passengers holding Czech Airlines’ M and Y reservation class tickets (Economy Flex) may use airport lounges at both Prague and Brussels Airports.
- Double bonus miles for Czech Airlines Prague – Brussels flights
Passengers who purchase their OK tickets for the Prague – Brussels route by 31 July 2014 will be rewarded with double bonus miles credited to their Czech Airlines’ OK Plus membership account.